hydraulic system is a common problem encountered by hydraulic workers
Causes and Analysis of Oil Leakage in Hydraulic SystemOil leakage fault of hydraulic system is a common problem encountered by hydraulic workers. Once oil leakage occurs, it is easy to pollute the environment and cause abnormal operation of the system, which seriously or even endangers personal safety. Oil leakage in hydraulic system is mainly divided into internal leakage and external leakage. Generally speaking, oil leakage mainly refers to external leakage. Once external oil leakage occurs, maintenance must be stopped to avoid damage to system components.
I. Oil leakage in pipelines:
1. The quality of the pipes is poor. There are many kinds of pipes used in the hydraulic system, including steel pipes, copper pipes, rubber pipes, nylon pipes and plastic pipes. If poor quality piping is used in the hydraulic system, oil leakage will occur shortly due to its poor tolerance and short service life. The poor quality of hard pipe is mainly manifested in uneven thickness of pipe wall, which is the decrease of endurance capacity. The poor quality hose is mainly composed of poor rubber quality, insufficient tension of steel wire layer and low endurance pressure due to insufficient braiding. Therefore, under the impact of pressure oil, pipeline damage and oil leakage are likely to occur. Therefore, when purchasing hydraulic pipes, it is necessary to select pipes manufactured by regular manufacturers that meet pressure requirements and service life.
2. Installation of the pipe is not in accordance with the requirements. When installing the hard pipe, ensure that the curvature radius of the pipe is not less than 9-10 times of the outer diameter of the hose or 16 times of the inner diameter of the hose. When less than these values, the pressure resistance decreases rapidly and a hose with better pressure resistance should be selected if a small bending radius is necessary for the structure. Hose should not be used for torsion during installation, otherwise it is liable to crack or burst under high pressure impact. When the hose is used in a straight line, the tension between the hose joints can not be withstanded, and there should be a margin in length. In addition, the hose should not be close to heat sources such as radiators, in order to avoid bursting of the rubber during long-term high temperature service.
3. Oil leakage in pipe joints occurs most frequently at the pipe joints. The root cause is poor sealing of the joints. The sealing pressure is lower than the peak pressure of hydraulic oil. At this time, it can be solved by removing and re-tightening.
2. Seal leakage:
1. Seals are aging, aging, deterioration and elasticity will be lost when the seal exceeds its life, which will make the glaze pressure lower than the working pressure and cause oil leakage on the sealing surface.
2. Improper seal installation will reduce seal life and glaze sealing performance if oil seal is twisted and scratched during installation.
3. When the pre-pressure of the seal is too small or uneven, the sealing glaze pressure will increase with the increase of the pre-pressure of the seal, and the sealing property will be good. Oil leakage will occur when the pre-pressure is too small or uneven, but the service life of the seal will be reduced if the pre-pressure is too large.
III. Internal leakage of the original:
1. Internal leakage of various components is mainly caused by seal damage. Internal leakage is the main cause of mechanical efficiency reduction of the whole hydraulic circuit for the hydraulic pump of power components and the Hydraulic Motor of the actuator.
2. Internal leakage is often difficult to detect. In most cases, serious internal leakage components can be found out by orderly inspection according to circuit diagram, so as to maintain in time.
Replace to improve the mechanical efficiency of the hydraulic system.