electric hydraulic pump
Electric hydraulic pump is a kind of hydraulic component that provides pressurized liquid for hydraulic transmission, and it is also a kind of pump. Its function is to transform the mechanical energy of a power machine, such as an electric motor and an internal combustion engine, into the pressure energy of a liquid.
Component part of Hydraulic System
The components of the hydraulic system should consist of five main parts:
1. The energy device is a device that supplies hydraulic system pressure oil and transforms mechanical energy into hydraulic energy. The most common form of the hydraulic pump is the electric hydraulic pump.
2. The executive device is a device that converts hydraulic energy into mechanical energy. Its form has the Hydraulic Cylinder which makes the linear movement, has the Hydraulic Motor which makes the rotary movement, they are also called the hydraulic system actuator.
3. The control device is a device to control or regulate the pressure, flow or direction of flow in the system. For example, relief valve, throttle valve, reversing valve, opening and stopping valve, etc.
4. Auxiliary devices other than the three parts mentioned above, such as fuel tank, oil filter, oil pipe, etc. They are essential to ensure the normal operation of the system.
5. The fluid that the working medium transmits energy is hydraulic oil.
Before using the electric hydraulic pump, check the voltage of the machine and check the connection between the plug and the socket. Connect the high pressure tubing to the joint of the machine. The other end is connected with the kind of tools you need. And please note that the quick joint at both ends is locked in place, the quick joint must be forced to the end, without loosening the premise of screw into the jacket nut.