Precautions for installation of hydraulic reversing valve!
Precautions for the installation of hydraulic reversing valve to ensure the normal operation of the valve!
Although it is said that the installation of the hydraulic reversing valve is relatively simple, as long as the person with strong hands-on ability can install it, the installation is a delicate job, and many places need our attention. A little carelessness may lead to abnormal use of the valve, then hydraulic replacement What do we need to pay attention to when installing the valve? Let's find out together.
1. First, put the new hydraulic reversing valve to be replaced into the valve body. Note: the valve cover should be perpendicular to the sealing surface, so that the two are in good contact.
2. Then apply a small amount of oil on the valve cover to prevent it from rusting and affecting the sealing performance.
3. For valves with diversion branch pipes, the diversion branch pipe part on the valve body should be cleaned before installation.
4. For valves with high pressure, large diameter and special requirements, the internal parts should be checked before installation, and the installation can be carried out after confirming that they meet the design requirements.
5. Finally, check whether the sealing surface and other parts have dislocation and other defects;